At 6tysix Media, we're growing fast! We are always looking for competent, very self-sufficient and experienced people to join our team. If you can efficiently and creatively execute and deliver tasks in a fast pace business then we want to talk with you!
We are looking for a talented Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. Location is virtual with preference in a US Central time zone. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, creating invoices, onboarding new clients, communicating with potential and existing clients via email and phone. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom and Slack.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. In many instances, you will be the first point of contact for our business.
• Meet with CEO/Owner weekly to overview schedule and tasks
• Respond to emails and phone calls
• Schedule meetings
• Create presentations, as assigned
• Provide customer service as first point of contact
• Onboarding new clients and providing a smooth, supportive, and high-touch onboarding experience
• Managing and supporting existing clients by answering their questions, resolving their issues and building a relationship with them
• Co-hosting discovery calls, creating the "Call" documents and timestamping, then recording the call to the cloud
• Having an extreme awareness of who each client is and what service we provide to them
• Learning all of our programs, lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making process so you can give expert feedback and support.
• Be exceptionally confident on 1:1 Zoom meetings and phone calls
• Be highly organized, detail-oriented, with a love of developing new systems and processes.
• Be excellent at managing ongoing conversations with multiple people at once.
• Take direction well and thrive in a high-performing team.
• Be an independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time and with a high level of attention to detail!
• Have super strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
• Be loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
• Be available to attend weekly, and monthly Team meetings remotely via Zoom
• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
• Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
• Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
• Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
• Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organizational skills
• Knowledge of project management tools such as Basecamp
• Knowledge of CRM tools such as Honeybook
• High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Work remotely from home
Basic (but flexible) working hours between 10am and 6pm CST. Some weekend work required.
Willingness and ability to respond to messages and needs outside of standard work hours at times, including potential increased hours during launches or other big events.
If interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and a brief message on why you'd be a good fit for our team.