At 6tysix Media, we're growing fast! We are always looking for competent, very self-sufficient and experienced people to join our team. If you can efficiently and creatively execute and deliver tasks in a fast pace business then we want to talk with you!
Our agency is seeking a Marketing Intern. Ideal candidate will be able to work with little to no supervision. Must be a creative person who brings ideas and concepts to the table without instruction from our team.
• Creating content and scheduling social media
• Assisting Graphic Designer with graphic needs
• Updating CRM System
• Assist in events and capture behind the scenes content of team at work
• Proficiency in Canva and/or Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Strong writing skills preferred with an eye for graphics
• Marketing, Communications or Public Relations Major
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Capability to problem solve independently
• Flexible schedule is a must. Some weekend work required
• Must provide your own transportation to and from local locations
• If travel is required, agency will provide travel and lodging accommodations
• Editing ability is a PLUS but not required
• Ability to work using project management tools such as Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, Basecamp, and ClickUp
• Must be self sufficient with the ability to work on your own with little to no management
• Must be CREATIVE!
• Must complete tasks/assignments by milestone deadlines
• Be a great communicator; able to update team on the progress of project
Work remotely from home
Basic (but flexible) working hours between 10am and 6pm CST. Some weekend work required.
Willingness and ability to respond to messages and needs outside of standard work hours at times, including potential increased hours during launches or other big events.
If interested, send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and a brief message on why you'd be a good fit for our team.